Best Shopping in Ochota
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
Warsaw’s shopping scene matches its very diverse population. From massive shopping complexes to tiny designer boutiques, from local souvenirs to open-air markets, you’ll find it all in Warsaw.
With Warsaw’s growing reputation as a major business centre, you can expect classy boutiques and designer shops to line the central shopping streets. There are more than ten new modern shopping centres of massive proportions. And you don’t have to travel to the suburbs to find flea markets – Warsaw is also bursting with unbelievable bargains.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw: 2.5-Hour Dark Side - Praga District by a Retro Bus
- Warsaw: Private Full-Day Wolf's Lair Tour
- Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
- From Warsaw: Lodz & Litzmannstadt Jewish Ghetto Private Tour