Best Indian Restaurants in Ursynow
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
Having taken over as Britain's national dish, the curry is now gaining in popularity in Poland's capital.
Of course there's a lot more to Indian cooking than chicken tikka marsala, and Warsaw's growing number of Indian restaurants reflects this diversity with choices from North and South India appealing to both meat-eater and vegetarian alike.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: The City in a Nutshell Small Group Walking Tour
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- From Warsaw: Tour of the Wolf's Lair, Hitler's HQ by Car