Best Nightlife in City Center
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
Warsaw's nightlife caters to all types, with places to sit and share a bottle of wine in style, to swig back a few local beers, to catch a quick snack between clubbing stops, or to dance the night away under sparkling chandeliers.
Take your pick from high-class city-centre clubs or cheaper, more chill venues toward the suburbs. Cafés and bars often have live music or art displays. You can also catch accordion players serenading on the Market Square as you enjoy a drink in elegant surroundings. Especially in summer, expect to see Warsaw's central streets revel until dawn.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
- Warsaw: Afternoon Public City Tour with Pickup and Drop-off
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- Warsaw: Private Tour by Communist Van
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer